GRUPO DE GESTIÓN INTEGRAL NOVOLUX INTERNACIONAL S.L. (hereinafter, NOVOLUX LIGHTING), in its commitment to the Protection of Confidentiality and Privacy of Personal Data, has adapted all its business processes, and especially those involving a processing of personal data, to the REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD), adapting them to the new requirements and implementing the measures of necessary security attending to the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is:
C / Ramon Berenguer 8, E-08130 Santa Perpetua de Mogoda (Barcelona) Spain
Phone: 0034 93 274 52 52
Contact e-mail regarding personal data:
2. FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We can collect your personal information:
- FROM YOU OR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE (filling out forms or questionnaires, communicating with us by postal mail, telephone, email or otherwise);
- THIRD PARTIES, (for example, when it is the company they work for that provides their contact information, etc.).
All the information that you provide us must be truthful, taking responsibility for all the data that you communicate to us and keeping the information perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation. In any case, the person who provides the information will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to NOVOLUX LIGHTING, or third parties for the information provided.
In the case of providing information about other people you must obtain your consent. If you provide us with information about other people you are confirming that you have your permission and that these people have understood how this information will be used.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information through:
- By phone;
- By email;
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only request the essential information to comply with the provision of service that you request.
When we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract, and you do not provide that information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill the contract that we have signed or are trying to celebrate with you. In this case, we may not be able to arrange the contract you wish to subscribe or we may have to cancel a service that you have contracted, although we will notify you accordingly.
The personal information we collect includes, among others, the following information:
- Any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example, “Contact”). The provision of your personal information through contact forms is not a mandatory or contractual requirement. However, fields marked with an asterisk are required because we need this information to fulfill or respond to your request.
- In relation to the users / candidates who complete the form to work in NOVOLUX LIGHTING: their name, birth data, contact and training information (studies, courses, internships, etc.), identity document, work permit and any other information that may have included in your CV.
- In relation to the online purchase sections, the information necessary to formalize and process your order, including your name, address, contact information and payment information, as well as any additional information that may have been included during the process purchase.
- For purposes of technical security and system diagnosis, in anonymous or pseudonymized form, NOVOLUX LIGHTING can register the IP address (identification number of the device’s Internet access, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other) . This information may be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
5. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided voluntarily through any means, will be incorporated into the registries of treatment activities owned by NOVOLUX LIGHTING, with the following purposes:
- The processing and management of the request for information and / or advice through this site, by phone or by email.
- Manage the Users of the Website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of the registration as a User in the reserved area of the Website or its subsequent removal.
- Provide the services included in the Website and / or provide the information requested, either via the web, by email or by telephone.
- Manage your participation in the selection processes of work personnel. This includes sending your CV for the corresponding evaluation and keeping you informed of future vacancies available by mail, telephone, email or other means of communication.
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between NOVOLUX LIGHTING, and the Users and / or Clients.
- Manage compliance with contractual or extracontractual obligations assumed by NOVOLUX LIGHTING.
- For marketing and advertising, and to send a Newsletter and make suggestions and recommendations about products, services or directly related offers that may interest you.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for some other reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
In the event that we need to use your personal information for unrelated purposes, we will notify you in advance and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS – NEWSLETTER
We may use your personal information to give you an idea of what we think you may want or need, as well as decide which products and services may be relevant to you and recommend products that may be of interest to you.
We promise to send you a newsletter only when you have expressed your interest in receiving them. These newsletters may include information related to services or products that we believe may be of interest to you.
You can request for free and at any time that we stop sending you a newsletter by following the “low” links included in the marketing messages sent to you, communicating it to [email protected] or by written communication addressed to the entity.
The withdrawal for newsletter reception will not imply the suppression of the personal data provided as a result of the contracting of a product or service or other transactions.
6. BASES LEGALES PARA EL TRATAMIENTO
Each purpose for which we treat your personal data has a legal basis that justifies why we are using your personal data. Here we expose these legal bases:
- The User has given his consent to request information through the Contact form. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, the withdrawal of this consent may affect our ability to provide the requested service.
- The User has given his consent to receive a newsletter through the corresponding form. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us..
- The User and / or Client has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. Processing is necessary for the conclusion and / or execution of a contract.
- The User has given his consent to request a job through the relevant form on the web or by submitting his resume by any means. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, the withdrawal of this consent will impede their participation in the personnel selection processes of NOVOLUX LIGHTING.
- The User and / or Client has given their informed consent for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy.
- In addition, there may be cases in which processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
7. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The third parties listed below will only use your personal information under our strict instructions and have the obligation to ensure that the appropriate security measures are implemented.
- Software / systems providers.
- Professional advisers.
- Communication Platforms and Marketing / Advertising Companies
- Companies supplying the products and services offered.
- Banks and financial entities.
- Transport and courier companies.
- Satisfaction survey entities.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- The disclosure is required by law or by an Administration Body with authority over us or you, such as when there is a court order, legal obligation, etc .;
- We believe that such disclosure is necessary to assist in the prevention or detection of any criminal action (including fraud) or in the public interest.
8. SOCIAL NETWORKS – PLUGINS
Our website uses “plug-in” social networks to present it on the Internet. The plugins can be recognized by the logo of the social network (for example, Facebook “f” white on a blue square or the drawing of a “thumbs up”) or the legend. Below we inform you about the processing of personal data through such social networks.
If you access a web page that contains a plugin of this type, your browser establishes a direct connection with the social network servers and it transmits the content of the plugins directly to the user’s browser, integrating it into the website. Therefore, we can not influence the scope of the data that the social network collects with the help of these plugins, so we can only inform you about the following:
By means of the incorporation of the plugins, the corresponding social network receives the information that the user has opened the corresponding page of our website. If the user has logged into the social network simultaneously, they can assign the visit to their account. When interacting with plugins, for example by pressing the “Like” button or when writing a comment, the relevant information is transmitted directly from your network browser to the corresponding social network where it is stored. Although you are not a member of the social network, there is the possibility that the social network will find out your IP address and memorize it.
NOVOLUX LIGHTING does not know which buttons the user has used or when. Please consult, in the respective current version of the Data Protection instructions of the corresponding social network, the purpose and volume of the data collected, the subsequent processing and the use made by the social network of the data, as well as the corresponding rights and the possibilities of adjustment to protect the private sphere.
In the event that you want to prevent social networks from collecting data through our presentation on the Internet, you must close the session on social networks before entering our website.
Facebook social plugins
Our website uses social plugins of the social network https://www.facebook.com, managed by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
We warn you that we do not know what data Facebook transmits and how it uses them. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its subsequent processing and use by Facebook, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of configuring the protection of privacy, can be found in the information on Facebook data protection: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Twitter social plugins
Our website uses social plugins from the social network https://www.twitter.com managed by the company Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA.
We warn you that we do not know what data Twitter transmits and how you use it. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its subsequent processing and use by Twitter, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of configuring the protection of privacy, can be found in the information on data protection at:https://www.twitter.com/privacy.
LinkedIn social plugins
Our website uses social plugins of the social networkhttps://es.linkedin.com/, managed by the company LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We warn you that we do not know what data LinkedIn transmits and how it uses them. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its subsequent processing and use by LinkedIn, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of configuring the protection of privacy, can be found in the information on data protection at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Instagram social plugins
Our website uses social plugins of the social network https://www.instagram.com, managed by the company Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA.
We warn you that we do not know what data is transmitted by Instagram and how you use it. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its subsequent processing and use by Instagram, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of configuring the protection of privacy, can be found in the information on data protection at: https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy.
A cookie (or computer cookie) is a small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity. Its main functions are:
- Take control of users: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to be introducing them for each page of the server. However, a cookie does not identify only one person, but a combination of computer-browser-user.
- Get information about the user’s browsing habits.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired, for this can only be configured conveniently in the web browser.
NOVOLUX LIGHTING employs its own and third party cookies. You can expand the information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
10. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data only for as long as necessary and for the purpose for which they were originally collected. In particular, as long as there is a possibility that you or we wish to file a legal claim under the contracted service, or when we are required to keep your personal data due to legal or regulatory reasons.
However, the data will remain blocked during the periods determined by the regulations specified above, in order to meet the responsibilities that may arise. Once these deadlines have elapsed, they will be eliminated, unless the interested party has authorized their treatment for specific purposes for a longer period.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that they can no longer associate with you) for statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without prior notice.
11. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
NOVOLUX LIGHTING currently does not carry out any international transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
However, if in the future, we want to make sure that your data is stored and transferred securely. Therefore, we will only transfer them outside the European Union, when the data protection legislation is complied with and the transfer means offer adequate guarantees in relation to your data, for example:
- Through a data transfer agreement that incorporates the current standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data by those responsible for processing in the EEA to those responsible for and in charge of processing in territories lacking adequate laws of Data Protection; or
- Subscribing the framework of the EU – EE Privacy Shield. UU for the transfer of personal data from entities based in the EU to entities located in the United States or another equivalent agreement in relation to other territories; or
- Transferring these data to countries in respect of which the European Commission has adopted a decision of adequacy relative to the degree of protection conferred by the legislation; or
- When necessary for the formalization or execution of a contract between us and a third party, and the transfer is in the interest of your person for the purposes of this contract (for example, if we must transfer the data outside the EEA to comply with our obligations under this agreement if you are our client); or
- When you have given your consent for the transfer of data.
To ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, we will put into practice the appropriate procedures together with third parties with whom we exchange your personal data, to ensure that such third parties treat such personal information in a manner consistent with data protection legislation and to respect it.
12. SECURITY MEASURES OF PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, used or accessed accidentally in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed, all in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as what is established in the applicable national legislation.
We have also implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data security. In case of occurrence, we will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet prevents it from being possible to guarantee the security of the information that is 100%. With this in mind, any data transmission made through the internet will be at your own risk, so we urge you to take all precautions to protect your personal information while online.
13. YOUR RIGHTS
You can freely exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Suppression, Opposition and Limitation to the processing of your data, as well as the portability of them and not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles. Specifically, you have the right to:
- That we provide more details about the use we make of your personal data / special category of data.
- That we facilitate your access to your personal data, obtaining even a copy of the personal information that you have provided to us;
- That we update any inaccuracy in your personal data;
- That we eliminate any category of personal data that no longer has a legal basis for its use;
- When the treatment is based on consent, withdraw your consent (without retroactive effects) so that we stop treatment based on such consent;
- Oppose any treatment based on legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment outweigh any damage to your Data Protection Rights;
- Restrict the way we use your personal information while a complaint is being investigated.
In certain circumstances, we will be forced to restrict previous rights to safeguard the public interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and our interests (for example, the maintenance of legal privilege).
The exercise of Rights is free. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
The exercise of Rights is very personal, so for your exercise you must prove your identity or that of your Legal Representative.
In the event that you do not properly prove your identity or if there are doubts about the law exercised, we will contact you to clarify these points.
We try to answer all legitimate requests within a month. Occasionally, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a series of requests. In this case, we will notify you accordingly.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us through:
- Email addressed to [email protected]
- Written communication addressed to:
C/ Ramon Berenguer,8
08130 Santa Perpetua de Mogoda (Barcelona)
In this communication you must indicate as subject “Protection of Personal Data”, indicate your name and surnames, attach a photocopy of your ID or an accredited document, and determine an address for the purposes of notifications and the reasoned request in which the request, date and signature are specified.
In the event that you are finally not satisfied with the use we make of your personal data or with our response to any request for Rights that you exercise, you may file a timely complaint with the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
14. OTHER WEB SITES
This website may contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own Privacy Policies and that we accept no responsibility for such policies or the processing of your personal information. Consult these policies before sending personal information to such third-party websites.