A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate that page. The cookies They usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to your profile and needs, without cookies The services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. If you would like to see more information about cookies, what they store, how to remove, disable, etc., Please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following Own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is the way to combat the spam.
This website uses the following Third party Cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies To be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so By communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies So you can click on buttons of the type I like it The Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies And from this place you must make your right to remove or deactivate The Same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies On the part of the aforementioned navigators.
- In Some cases it is necessary To install cookies So that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept The same.
- In the case of the cookies From Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies On servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According To Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Secure Port Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies can be informed through this link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy cookies Please do not hesitate to contact us through the Contacts section.